[gradsusr] Any suggestions with my "cat plotgrads" script?

giacomo tricarico mino-98 at hotmail.it
Thu Nov 19 15:20:12 EST 2015

Hi, I have this script:
cat > plotgrads << EOFmy grads code.......EOF
included in my run_unipostandgrads_12 fileIt works great, but the problem is that if I have to modify part of my grads code, I have to do that with all of my 4 run_unipostandgrads_XX files!
So is there a way to avoid putting all my grads code every time in every file?
I've tried putting directly my code in plotgrads file, without using "cat" then, but the problem is thatgrads -blc "run plotgrads",which is run in loop for 48h,does then not processes correctly the variables for {hh} and {domain}.
How could I do this?
Thanks,Giacomo