[gradsusr] sflux (weasdsfc) with pgrb2.0p25 (tmpprs), lterp or lost hope?

Christopher Gilroy chris.gilroy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 02:18:02 EST 2015

Alright, so I have 1 var that gets defined off a calculation with tmpprs in
pgrb2 files. I have another var that really just gets weasdsfc, with some
added calculations. My final var for display (for hour 06) is simply
'totalsnow=snow006 * mor006' and obviously the two grids aren't the same so
grads doesn't like that. Is there any way to use lterp and somehow get them
to play nice? From the example, lterp you have to somewhat do:
lterp(weasdsfc.1, tmpprs.2) but since I'm defining vars and such each from
different files I don't know if I have to incorporate lterp into all my
define's now or?

I don't think it's going to be possible to "up-sample" but all I'm looking
to get is temperature values from pgrb2 files, the actual weasdsfc is from
sflux. :-/