[gradsusr] Dear all,

Thomas Robinson ter at hawaii.edu
Wed Nov 4 15:47:02 EST 2015

If you are using a script to run through the images and you are using csh
shell or bash, you can use a sleep command to pause for the desired time
between displaying

Below is an example of how you might form your script.  The important line
is the one that is:
'!sleep 10'
The ! allows you to issue a command to the shell.  The sleep command pauses
the shell for the desired amount of time in seconds.  So the loop that's
set up will pause for 10 seconds between iterations.

'reinit'
*Open your file
YourFileName = " "
'open ' YourFileName
'set x 1 360'
'set y 1 418'
timestep=1
endtime=72

while (timestep <= endtime)
'c'
'set t ' timestep
*display variable var
'd var'
* Issue the sleep command to the shell using the exclamation point.
* The number is the number of seconds.
* This will pause the script for 10 seconds
'!sleep 10'
timestep=timestep+1
endwhile

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 10:36 PM, 유재휘 <pravo at naver.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to display a file which has 72 time series with 360 x 418 (lon
> x lat) size.
>
> Here, I want to display the 72 picture slowly. How can I do that?
>

> Thnaks

Tom Robinson
PhD Candidate - Department of Atmospheric Science