[gradsusr] How to display contour VS for different time periods

MD ABDUS SATTAR md-abdus.sattar at students.mq.edu.au
Mon May 25 19:45:08 EDT 2015

Dear Team
I am a new user of GrADS. I would like to display mean zero 200-850-hPa
vertical shear contour in April for each year during 1983-1992 (prepared
file in attached). I can display these by overwriting, but I cannot label
these. I mean I would like to show which line indicates for which year.

Could you please help me how can I label or display such kind of graph? I
am using monthly mean NCEP reanalysis II data.

I look forward to your message

Best regards
Abdus

--
Md. Abdus Sattar
PhD Student

Cell: +61404400401
Email: md-abdus.sattar at students.mq.edu.au

*AND*

Lecturer
Department of Resource Management
Faculty of Disaster Management
Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Dumki, Patuakhali, Bangladesh

Cell: +8801716851612
Email: abdus.sattar at pstu.ac.bd