[gradsusr] can 'set ylevs' and 'set ylabs' be used together?

Semyon Grodsky senya at atmos.umd.edu
Tue Mar 24 17:05:03 EDT 2015

Dear experts,
I am showing y-axis ticks at particular levels, which is nicely done by
set ylevs 25 26 40 50
In addition to that I'd like to replace y-axis labels (specified by the
above command) by some symbols, for which I type
set ylabs | A | B | C | D |
But ended up with no y-labels at all. Is there any way to force [set
ylevs] and [set ylabs] to work together?
Thanks,
--Senya

Semyon Grodsky
Computer and Space Science Building (Bldg. #224), Room 2409
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Science
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742

Phone:  301-405-5330
Fax:    301-314-9482