[gradsusr] Probability precipitation map using ensemble forecast

Miquel Bernis bernisfeina at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 03:25:04 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Do you think is there any way to plot a forecast probability precipitation
map, using an ensemble forecast? I mean, calculating which forecasts of the
ensemble give, for example, an amount of rain > 5 mm and which not, for an
specific moment of time, and displaying a contour map of the % you can take
from that. Watching to the grads functions it seems not possible, but maybe
some of you, with more experience on grads than me, can imagine a way to do
that.

Thanks a lot!
Miquel