[gradsusr] Format gxout grid output numbers

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Wed Jun 3 09:17:52 EDT 2015

Kieren,
Unfortunately, I don't believe there's a way to use that type of formatting
directly with the display command.  However, it should be possible to do it
with 'draw string...' and the type of number formatting you want.  I do not
have an example for you at this time.
Stephen

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Marsh, Kieren [FGUAE] <k.marsh at fugro-uae.com