[gradsusr] opening a SOI or SAM netcdf file using grads

Andrew Friedman andfried at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 05:50:55 EDT 2015

I was wondering if anyone has found a solution for this question on time
series netcdf files.

I've tried witing a control file with the x line

XDEF 1 linear 0 1

but it returns the following:

gadxdf error: Missing or invalid dimension size.
  --> The invalid description file record is:
  --> xdef 1 linear 0 1

Thanks,
Andrew