[gradsusr] Grads issues

Edward Pollock edwardp at ualberta.ca
Thu Jan 29 17:01:50 EST 2015

Hi David,

Is the file name "bin"?

If the path is correct you might want to compare file size and dimensions.
If its a single-precision binary file, you should have 4 bytes per variable
per grid point and your file size should be (4 bytes) * (1 variable) * (90
x grid points) * (44 y grid points) * (1 z grid point) = 15840 bytes.

Cheers,

Ted