[gradsusr] max and min values of Lat and Lot

Juan Sebastian Acero Triana jsacerot at unal.edu.co
Mon Jan 26 15:58:13 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to determine the min, mean and max value of several variables.
Unfortunately I have GrADS 2.0.1 (Installed using Ubuntu repositories) and
I can't use the functions: amax, amin, amean. For this reason I'm trying to
use nested functions (Like: d max(max(precip,lon=0,lon=360),lat=-90,lat=90))
to obtain the required values, but I don't know how to get the min and max
latitudes and longitudes of my *.ctl files using commands or functions.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

--
*Juan Sebastian Acero Triana*