[gradsusr] Creating a Binary File in Grads

Valeria Benson-Lira vbensonl at asu.edu
Sat Jan 24 16:29:55 EST 2015

Hi Kishore,

Thank you for your suggestions. The problem is that I need to have the
script working for grads.
For instance, my precipitation control files open a .dat file, they are not
a netcdf.
In this case, I want to create a binary file (.dat) which has all the
precipitation values recorded in the 4 different files.
No calculations are needed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Valeria