[gradsusr] Problem calculating max temp in loop

Renée C. Elder renee.c.elder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 14:52:54 EST 2015

Thanks for your help Jeff. Unfortunately, I get the same error by using
t=t-0. I really meant to just put t and not t=t but that wouldn't matter.
It seems that it doesn't like the max function. It says Function not found:
max.

Is there an alternate way to create a file with only the max temperatures?

Thanks, Renée

Message: 2