[gradsusr] Export raw numerical data from .bin

Felipe Correa felipe.nascimento.correa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 07:11:34 EST 2015

Hello Everyone!

I do have a problem! I have a file downloaded from ECMWF (Era-Interim). It
is a binnary one (.bin).

The question(which may be extremily simple - but not for me at this moment):

How can, after openning the file on grads, save on a .txt file the raw
numerical data. I need to export this data to use on excel and generate a
plan where I can calculate all the necessary statistics.

Thanks!

--
Felipe do Nascimento Corrêa

Técnico em Meteorologia - ACA-m/ACA/IAE/
Departamento de Ciência e Tecnologia Aeroespacial (DCTA)
Força Área Brasileira - "Asas que protegem o país"

Tel: (12) 3947-4548
Cel: (12) 9-9717-1058
E-mail1: felipefnc at iae.cta.br
E-mail2: felipe.nascimento.correa at gmail.com