[gradsusr] plotting u and v component winds with nc file from MERRA

Habib Ghaedamini habibamini at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:20:19 EST 2015

Dear user Grads

I was tried to analyzing U850 and V850 component winds with nc file that
were extracted from MERRA (Atached files).

These data  have the same spatial extended and resolution. My problem is
the opening two files concurrently and calculations (such as average,
summation, etc.) with them. For example, when I opened one file I couldn't open
another file at same time. An error is the gridded error when I use the
average or summation commands. How can I do these analyzing in Grads?

Best Regards