[gradsusr] Update on the 0.25 GFS data

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Wed Jan 21 17:45:54 EST 2015

Dear All,
The 0.25-degree GFS data are behind our GDS at http://monsoondata.org:9090/dods/gfs0p25. I have added data for the 06z and 18z forecasts. Most of the weather maps are now based on the 0.25-degree data. I haven't yet optimized the cron jobs to get the data as quickly as possible. It is a good time to be reminded:

COLA and IGES make no guarantees about and bear no responsibility or liability concerning the accuracy or timeliness of the images and data being published on our web servers.

--
Jennifer M. Adams
111 Research Hall, Mail Stop 2B3