[gradsusr] New meteogram with 0.25-degree GFS data

Kevin Levey klevey at customweather.com
Tue Jan 20 11:04:40 EST 2015

TUE 20JAN15: 0800PST

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the feedback - looks good. Yep, more data, things get a lot “busier”.

Talking of which, since yesterday your climate outlook maps are blank for week 1:

Regards,

Kevin M Levey, MSc in Oceans and Atmospheric Sciences (University of Cape Town)
Vice President of Operations
CustomWeather, Inc.
San Francisco, California, USA

"Taking the World by Storm!"