[gradsusr] Using station data in GrADS

dolesibeni dolesibeni at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 23:44:00 EST 2015

Dear All,
I need immediate assistance please. I am struggling to convert my station irregular grid data to gridded data so that i can use it in Grads. I have tried to follow some directions provided on web where i qm supposed to use either fortran or c compilers. However, i am very limited in using the two and i am getting serious errors when I try to use them. Probably, this is due to my approach and little understanding of C and Fortran. Can anyone help me out please. The who purpose of converting my data to grid format is try to correlate my data with the gridded datasets such as sst, trimm precip, and others.
I will appreciate if assisted.
Charles Vanya
Sent from Samsung tablet