[gradsusr] Grads on Macs vs. Linux Machines

Jayakrishnan P.R prjayakrishnan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:13:58 EST 2015

May be the issue with Options in the ctl file. Changing from little endian
machine to big endian or vice versa can have this problem as I understood.
You may change the Options in the ctl file as byteswapped or template.
Which is working I dont know exactly. I had this problem and I solved like
this only. Give a try. Best of Luck.

Sincerely
Jayakrishnan.P.R
Project Scientist-C
National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting
Earth System Science Organisation
Ministry of Earth Sciences
A-50, Sector 62, NOIDA -201 309, INDIA
Mob: 09496026547