[gradsusr] writing to GRIB file

Wesley Ebisuzaki - NOAA Federal wesley.ebisuzaki at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 18 09:13:59 EST 2015

Jeff,

   Have you looked at g2grb.gs?

        http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/g2grb.html

The input meta-data is modelled on the wgrib2 inventories.  See

     http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/wgrib2/set_metadata.html

G2grb writes the internal GrADS grid into grib2.  G2grb assumes that the
internal grid is a uniform lat/lon grid.

For grib1: lats4d,  g2grb and then use cnvgrib to convert to grib1

Wesley