[gradsusr] Problem with templete ctl file

Lidija Srnec lidija.srnec at cirus.dhz.hr
Tue Feb 10 04:12:28 EST 2015

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you a lot for your suggestion. Actually we tested the first option
before asking for a help, and it did not solve our problem. According the
calendar, we have leap and no-leap years and it also does not cause the
problem. The strange is that the problem happens only at the turn in
January on February, all other months do not get additional shift. Does
anyone have any other suggestion?

Best regards,
Lidija

E-mail: lidija.srnec at cirus.dhz.hr