[gradsusr] Plot Height vs an area averaged variable

dzengiz.tafa at telenet.be dzengiz.tafa at telenet.be
Fri Feb 6 09:25:17 EST 2015

Hi,

I would use a loop function to loop through the timesteps & create a time-average out of all the required values through each iteration.
Maybe it's also wise to place your lat/lon configuration separetely.

'set lat 14.8 14.8'
'set lon 120.4 121.9'

'define maxmaps = 3' *or whatever you want
'define counter = 0'

while ( counter<maxmaps )
'set t ' counter

* Place script here