[gradsusr] .eps not printing to specified directory

Jonathan Wynn Smith jwsmith9 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 23:47:42 EST 2015

Hello:

I am running Grads 2.0.1 on Mac OSx 10.6. When I generate .eps files,
they do not print to the specified directory.  I have been successful
with it in the past

Here is an example of the end of one of my scripts where I output .eps:

"disable print"

"enable print output.gm"
"print"
"disable"

"! /Applications/grads-2.0.1/bin/gxeps -c -i output.gm -o
/Users/jonathanwsmith/Desktop/lnoxbb_vert_mot_15W_co.eps"

How can I rectify this?

Jonathan
--
*Jonathan Wynn Smith, Ph.D.*
jonathan.smith at noaa.gov
301-683-0500
Postdoctoral Research Associate
National Academy of Science/National Research Council Associateship
NOAA/NESDIS/STAR/SMCD, #2844
5830 University Research Ct.
College Park, MD 20740-3818

*Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have
done for us. - Isaiah 26:12*