[gradsusr] Hi - Problem with a script

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Mon Dec 21 13:02:22 EST 2015

Avi,

How do you know there are no values in the other intervals?  If because
there are no shaded contours appearing on the maps, then there may be small
values less than your lowest contour of 0.2 which would not display but may
be sufficient to allow your cbar command to create the color bar.  If you
display the "sum(apcpsfc..". without specifying clevs and ccols, you will
see whether there were values within that display domain and interval.  You
could also 'set stat on' prior to the command, and it will return various
stats including the range of apcpsfc values.

Stephen Mc