[gradsusr] new user

Ebtesam Farid Ebtesam_Farid at science.helwan.edu.eg
Sat Dec 19 10:06:00 EST 2015

hello all grad users

my name is Ebtesam Farid, I am from Egypt

I am a master student

I am now using ECMWF model data in format of netcdf (.nc)

I am working on 29 level pressure from 1000 hpa to 10 hpa, working on temperature and relative humidity

I am a new user for openGRADS

so is there any command to extract 1 time with all pressure levels

I am doing

set lat 29

set long 31

set lev 1000

 and repeat set lev every time to have csv file contain all time series and all my variables for only 1 level

is there any command could I use to make me have my variables in all pressure levels at specific time

many thanks

Ebtesam