[gradsusr] edit colorbar

Sagar P Parajuli psagar at utexas.edu
Fri Dec 11 00:25:22 EST 2015

Dear Jennifer, could you please elaborate your suggestion? I do not follow
your instruction completely. What needs to be modified within the cbarn.gs
script? How should the script be changed to set the maximum value in the
colorbar so that the colorbar shows color only upto that particular value?

Thank you,

Sincerely,

*Sagar P. Parajuli*

PhD Candidate