[gradsusr] Fw: Data request error: Invalid grid coordinate. World coordinates convert to non-integer grid points

Shingirai Nangombe ssnangombe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 23:09:44 EST 2015

Hello Colleagues
This is my second request. I am using Grads version 2.0.1.oga.1 in a windows 7 platform and have been having a problem with calculating spatial correlation using the tcorr.gs script attached.
I have been trying to get spatial correlation of  Dec- Feb rainfall against other parameters such as slp or sst or temperature in months for example July or June. I have a script I am using but it keeps on giving me the error "Data request error: Invalid grid coordinate. World coordinates convert to non-integer grid points".
 Can anybody help me solve this problem
Here is the script I was using and data attached

**************************************************************************************************************
'Reinit'
'set display color white'
'c'
'set mpdset hires'
'set map 15 1 4'***ENSURE THAT THE RAINFALL DATA IS CORRECTLY DOWNLOADED ONLY FOR THE SPECIFIC MONTH
'sdfopen F:\OLD\RESEARCH_THESIS\DATA\NOAA\rainfall79.nc'
'set x 1'
'set y 1'
*'set z 1'
'set time jan1980 jan2010'
'define RF = aave(prcp_est,lon=25,lon=33,lat=-22.5,lat=-15.5)'
'close 1'***ENSURE THAT THE SSTL DATA IS CORRECTLY DOWNLOADED ONLY FOR THE SPECIFIC MONTH
'sdfopen F:\OLD\RESEARCH_THESIS\DATA\NOAA\AugSLP.nc'
'set time jan1980 jan2010'
'define pp=pressure'
'set time jan1980'
'define CORR1 = tcorr(RF, pp, time=jan1980, time=jan2010)'
'set lon -20 90'
'set lat -50 20'
'set gxout contour'
'd corr1'
'Draw title CORR (JAN RF, SST)''gxyat  F:\OLD\RESEARCH_THESIS\DATA\NcepDataMonthly\Corr.jpeg';$$$$$$$$$$$$

Regards_ _ _
Shingirai S. NangombeGradute StudentUniversity of Zimbabwe