[gradsusr] edit colorbar

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 12:40:09 EST 2015

Here's one thing you can try: display the field without making any
modifications to account for the undefined values. Then display the color
bar. After that, display a field that colors in the undefined values and
simply don't display the colorbar after that.

Jeff Duda

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Sagar P Parajuli <psagar at utexas.edu>
wrote:

> I am using cbarn.gs to generate colorbar for my plot. I have used const
> function to assign a custom value to the undef value and then assigned the
> custom value a new color using clevs/cocols. However, when I display the
> colorbar, the new color also appears in the colorbar. I do not want the new
> color to be shown in the colorbar. How can we control this?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> *Sagar P. Parajuli*
>
> PhD Candidate