[gradsusr] use only one Y-axis

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:15:26 EDT 2015

Use 'set vrange' to force a fixed location of the y-axis. You can't force
grads to use a fixed y-axis without also specifying the values. Just insert
any min,max values that you know span the data range with some room for fit.

Jeff Duda

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 1:09 PM, Davide Sacchetti <
davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it> wrote:

> no you can't
> but you can get your Ymin, Ymax by set gxout stat
> set vrange with Ymin, Ymax
> and finally display your second field
>
> Bye
> davide
>
> Jakub Maroušek <jakub.marousek at gmail.com> , 8/18/2015 7:55 PM:
>
> Hello,
> when I try to draw more than one value to a graph, sometimes another
> Y-axis is
> drawn on the left of the previous one. How can I force the program to use
> the
> same axis, but without having to select a fixed value? (According to the
> data,
> GrADS selects appropriate ones itself, and values can differ here.)
>
> Thank you
> Kuba

Jeff Duda
Graduate research assistant