[gradsusr] Combining two shaded variables.

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Fri Aug 7 11:40:01 EDT 2015

Stuart,
Thanks for sending your script.

The reason the output keeps replacing the previous image is because the
output filename is static, i.e., it is replacing the previous one with each
loop.  Following is a suggested fix to the affected line, where i changed
pcpn-cldcvr.png to pcpn-cldcvr'i'.png:

'printim pcpn-cldcvr'i'.png x1100 y675 -b gfs_ukcloudcover1'i'.png  -t
0';#overlay/save 2nd variable on previous image, black as transparent

Note:  if you don't need to keep each background image, you could make its
name static since it would be replaced with each loop.

Let me know if you have an additional question.  Otherwise, good luck!
Stephen Mc