[gradsusr] Combining two shaded variables.

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Wed Aug 5 14:31:27 EDT 2015

Jose, Stuart,

Jeff's recommendation for 2.1+ and the alpha channel is probably the best
way to go since you can control the transparency/opaqueness, but here's a
sample script if you don't have or don't want to upgrade.  Cloud clover
with precip overlay sample attached, along with script that created it.

Good luck!
Stephen Mc