[gradsusr] Dimensions that Grads can operate

Jayakrishnan P.R prjayakrishnan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 06:31:27 EDT 2015

Thanks. Eventhough the script after modification is working, the output
file is having some endian problem or the output figure is erroneous. The
modified script and ctl file is as follows.

'reinit'
'sdfopen G:/Sample_MT/samp/uwnd.2006.nc'
prompt 'key in filename'
pull fname
'set fwrite 'fname
yy=1
while(yy<=73)
xx=1
while(xx<=144)
'set x 'xx
'set y 'yy
tm=1
while(tm<=7)
  'set t 'tm
prl=1
while(prl<=8)
'set t 'tm
'set z 'prl
'set gxout fwrite'
'd uwnd'
prl=prl+1
         endwhile
       tm=tm+1
      endwhile
     xx=xx+1
   endwhile
 yy=yy+1
 endwhile
'disable fwrite'

dset ^U.grd
undef -999.000000
xdef 144 linear 0.0 2.5
ydef 73 linear -90.0 2.5
zdef  8 levels 1000 925 850 700 600 500 400 300
tdef 7 linear 00:00Z23jun2006 24hr
vars 1
u 0 99 mean Daily qu [kg/s]
endvars

Sincerely
Jayakrishnan.P.R
Project Scientist-C
National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting
Earth System Science Organisation
Ministry of Earth Sciences
A-50, Sector 62, NOIDA -201 309, INDIA
Mob: 09496026547