[gradsusr] Display for randomly located "t"

Fahim Ahmad fahimpmd at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 21:04:59 EDT 2015

Dear Mr. KazmiHope you will be fine and will be doing good. you can do by defining a new variable for each time step. then you can display that variable one by one.Hope it will work for you. **************************************
Muhammad FAHIM Ahmad,
PhD Scholar,
Nanjing Univ. of Info. Science & Tech.
Nanjing, China P.R.