[gradsusr] vector arrow on colorbar

Jonathan Wynn Smith jwsmith9 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:48:50 EDT 2014

I am using the command line:

"xcbar 1 10 0.2 0.4 -fw 0.175 -fh 0.175 -line on"

with the xcbar.gs script.

The further I move down the colorbar on the display "0.3 0.5" to "0.2 0.4"
, the vector arrow separates from the colorbar.  So the question becomes
How do I prevent the actual plot from expanding?  As the colorbar shifts
down, so does the plot.

I have included a second attachment of what I am asking.

Thanks
Jonathan

--
*Jonathan Wynn Smith, Ph.D.*