[gradsusr] Mask out information

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Tue Sep 9 16:15:33 EDT 2014

Hi Roger,
Do you have shapefile for states surrounding Minas Gerais?  If so, use the
polygon fill option to draw those states after you display your variable.
 You can also use the "admin98" shapefile that should be in your GrADS
library (in SupportData).  Minas Gerais is shapefile # 269 in admin98.
Stephen Mc

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Roger Rodrigues Torres <
torres.fisico at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Grads Users,
> I am trying to mask out some part of my map, outside the Minas Gerais
> state in Brazil (see the attached figure). Someone knows how can I do this
> using the Minas Gerais state shapefile? Is there another way to do this?
> Just emphasizing that I can not remove the data, but just put a layer to
> hide that "unnecessary information".
> Thanks in advance
>

> Prof. Dr. Roger Rodrigues Torres
> Universidade Federal de Itajubá - Unifei
> Instituto de Recursos Naturais - IRN
> Curriculum Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/5641165392004404
> Webpage: http://rtorres.webnode.com.br

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.

If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.