[gradsusr] plot vertical velocity in (hPa/s)

Ricardo Hallak ricardo.hallak at iag.usp.br
Mon Sep 8 01:25:14 EDT 2014

Hi Lyndon,

nowadays I'm running the ARPS model.

It seems that your doubts are, firstly, about the WRF model, and secondly, about GrADS. If you don't know the name of your vertical velocity variable, you could first send messages to the WRF forum to get help about the model. After that, you can send questions to this forum to solve problems about plots.

Regards,
Ricardo