[gradsusr] track of typhoon

T. haghroosta haghroosta at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 05:47:45 EDT 2014

Dear All,

I would like to draw the track of a typhoon. Using commands amin, aminlocx, can aminlocy,  can help me to find minimum of a value in a area. I have a problem with these commands, because they find just one value. As I understand these commands find the first minimum value in the area. Could you please tell me how can I find all minimum values in the area with their location. How can I use if command, to ask find the minimum values lower than a special value?

Lead me please
T.