[gradsusr] GFS plotting data from different files (different points of time) in one 2D (height – time) plot

André Petersen mail at andrepetersen.de
Sun Oct 19 14:58:29 EDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

thank you very much vor your answer! I removed the commands "set t 1 2".
Now I get a plot with the wind speed on the x-axis and the height on the
y axis, see attachement.

What I want is, that it looks like this:
http://www.atmos.albany.edu/facstaff/tang/forecast/fig/NAMM_WIND1.png

I really appreciate any further help!

Best regards, André