[gradsusr] gribmap with GRIB2

Wesley Ebisuzaki - NOAA Federal wesley.ebisuzaki at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 17 08:40:50 EDT 2014

Christoph,

   Ok. Seems that wgrib2 needs to be updated so that percentile values are
part of the
extended name.  Can you send me a sample grib message.
  Not sure about the rotated-lat-lon grid, It's not something I see. That
part of the
code was donated 13 years ago by a gentleman at DWD for an older program,
grib2ctl.

Wesley