[gradsusr] Average of a parameter

PHILBERT LUHUNGA philuhunga at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 03:25:53 EDT 2014

Dear all could any one help on how I can loop my scripts, I have written three script and each one calculate the potential vorticity at different levels. For example script one calculate PV at 700hPa, Script two calculate PV at 850hPa and script three calculate PV at 1000hPa. I would like to loop the script and plot the vertical profile of PV
thank you

AS EVER
LUHUNGA

Philbert Modest Luhunga
University of Pretoria
Department of Geography,Geoinformatics and Meteorology
Private Bag X20 Hatfield 0028 South Africa
Tel +27 (0) 12 420 5164
Fax +27 (0) 12 420 6385
Mobile:+ 27826228060
Email address: philuhunga at yahoo.com