[gradsusr] High resolution Land/ocean globale data for basemap.gs

Marsh, Kieren [FGUAE] k.marsh at fugro-uae.com
Tue Nov 25 05:29:39 EST 2014

You’re better off using the shapefile functionality of GrADS.

Having said that, years back before GrADS could do shapefiles I managed to produce a number polygon files from country border shapefiles that I used using the basemap script.

If you tell me what countries you are looking for I can tell you if I have the polygon files for them or not.

Kieren Marsh