[gradsusr] SAVE SCRIPT

Sridhara Nayak sridharanayakiitkgp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:26:01 EST 2014

Hi
I have never used grads in windows.  But I suppose the command prompt is
same for all operating systems. You have to open a file with the command
!vi filename.gs
Then write your commands  with double quotes. For example,
"open test.ctl"
"set lat ....."
"set lon ..."
"d variable"

After writing your commands save it.

Finally you can run it with exec filename.gs

--
Sridhara Nayak
Centre for Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere and Land Sciences;