[gradsusr] unit conversion -

Júlio Barboza Chiquetto julio22 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 18:48:08 EDT 2014

Hello dear users,
I have a tropospheric ozone time series in micrograms/m3, but I need to
display it in ppm. I know it's a simple issue, but I don't have much
experience in writing formulas in GrADS and I was wondering if other users
might have already needed a script that does this unit conversion when
displaying a variable.
Thank you in advance,

Júlio B. Chiquetto,
Doutorando em Climatologia pelo Programa de Pós-Graduação em Geografia
Física da Universidade de São Paulo.

PhD Student in Climatology at the Post-Graduation Program in Physical
Geography of the University of Sao Paulo.