[gradsusr] help to bolded the coast line in grads

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it
Mon May 12 03:36:38 EDT 2014

boundaries are stored in files (like hires), containing some layers
(like coastlines)

sep mpt * off (disable all layers)

then syntax is: set mpt type color <style <thickness>>

example: "set mpt 1 2" ("draw map" command will draw layer 1 in red)
try more layers and probably you will discover how many layers your map
file has. Then using set mpt ... you can change thickness of any of them

bye bye
Davide