[gradsusr] Help to get version 2.0.2 for windows

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Fri May 9 12:11:37 EDT 2014

Anil,
COLA does not support GrADS on Windows -- it is only available through Opengrads, where resources for creating builds are provided on a volunteer basis and are therefore extremely limited. I do have some inside information, however, that a new build of 2.1.a2 from COLA and Opengrads is in the works. I don't know exactly when the release will be ready…. the best I can offer is 'soon'.
--Jennifer

On May 5, 2014, at 9:54 AM, Anil Kumar wrote:

> Grads People,
>
> Can you please direct me get GrADS version 2.0.2 for Windows or build source code on windows to get binaries. I am getting minimal help on it.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Anil Kumar

Jennifer M. Adams
111 Research Hall, Mail Stop 2B3