[gradsusr] Continuation character in scripting language?

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:09:33 EDT 2014

No, that's not what I'm looking for.  That's the concatenation operator.
I'm looking for a symbol that can extend very long command lines across
multiple lines of text.

For example,

script command
script command
'define var'
'define var2'
'define var3 = function of var1 + function of var 2 + function of other
vars + function of other script variables + function of vars squared +
other terms + more other terms + more more other terms ...'

I'd want to be able to put the above line on multiple lines of text instead
of leaving it all on one.

Jeff