[gradsusr] Unable To Open Concatanated Regional GEM GRIB2s With GrADS

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Tue Mar 25 16:52:26 EDT 2014

I'm not sure if this is true or even related, but I thought regional GEMs
were in a polar stereographic projection, and if that's true would that
make any difference? I use 25km global GEMs without a problem,

-- side note/thread hijacking...is there any way to convert polar
stereographic to latlon projection?

Andrew Revering - Follow
@andrewrevering<https://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=andrewrevering&source=email&variant=2.0&xd_token=ceae5c40173e5>on
Twitter