[gradsusr] Unable To Open Concatanated Regional GEM GRIB2s With GrADS

Perry, Aaron @ LSC Aaron.Perry at lsc.vsc.edu
Mon Mar 24 14:03:24 EDT 2014

Hi Wesley,

Thank you for replying to my question! I tried using the "-v" option with gribmap and it says that all the fields match.

Whenever I try to run my script using the RGEM .ctl, I get a bunch of "Data Request Warning" errors in GrADS. Interestingly enough, I've been playing around with some of the WaveWatch3 GRIB2s on the NOMADs server and it appear that the same thing is happening when I try to run some of the higher resolution files (NAH,etc).

Onward and Upward,

Aaron D. Perry
Atmospheric Sciences
Lyndon State College