[gradsusr] Help getting started

Philbrick, Herb Herbert.PhilbrickIII at arcelormittal.com
Wed Mar 12 15:15:50 EDT 2014

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for always monitoring and helping.

Can V1.9 and V2.0 co-exist on the same Windows PC?
     (v1 and v2 do not need to run simultaneously.)

I still need V1.9 because it can generate grib1 files (using lats4d).
     At the time of its introduction, V2 would not generate grib1.

Does the grads ..\win32\ directory need to be in the path?
     Could I simply invoke grads v1 in the v1 win32 sub-directory and grads v2 in the v2 win32 sub-directory?

Thanks,

Herb Philbrick