[gradsusr] Display lat-lon map rotated

Vladimir Meerson meersonv at ims.gov.il
Thu Mar 6 08:29:21 EST 2014

Dear GrADs users,

I have ordinary (non-rotaded) latitude/longitude grib file and I want to plot wind/temperature map with mercator project rotated (see example attached).

Is it possible in GrADS?

Thank you for your assistance.

Vladimir Meerson

Israel Meteorological Service

P.O.Box 25, Bet-Dagan 50250

ISRAEL

www.ims.gov.il<http://www.ims.gov.il/>

named recipient(s) only.
*** MOT-eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals, and malicious content. ***