[gradsusr] symbol lookup error

Claudia Wanzeler claudia.wanzeler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:37:42 EDT 2014

Dear Grads Users,

I installed the Grads version 2.0.1 on my computer grads. However, when I
ran my script, I am using the NCEP/NCAR Reanalysis data, appeared on the
screen the following error message (in red):

Config: v2.0.1 little-endian readline printim grib2 netcdf hdf4-sds hdf5
opendap-grids,stn geotiff shapefile
Issue 'q config' command for more detailed configuration information
Landscape mode? ('n' for portrait):
GX Package Initialization: Size = 11 8.5
ga-> run teste_script.gs
No hardcopy metafile open
All files closed; all defined objects released;
All GrADS attributes have been reinitialized
1950 365 1
grads: symbol lookup error: grads: undefined symbol: nc_get_chunk_cache

Could anyone help me on this?

Best wishes

--
Claudia  da Costa